Some of the Important Announcements of the Government
during the month of July 2009
1. Name of Nawanagar Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Jamnagaris replacedwith Jamnagar Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Jamnagar by amendingAppendix 4-C (List of Agencies Authorised to issue Certificate of Origin – Non-Preferential vide Public Notice No.189 (RE-2008)/2004-2009 dated 21st July,2009.
2. Public Notice No.190(RE-2008)/2004-09 dated 21st July, 2009 makeschanges in address ofFIEO (Western Region) by amendingAppendix 2 (list of Export Promotion Councils/Commodity Boards).
3. Notification No.115 (RE-2009)/2004-2009 which lifted the Ban on export of Wheat and meslin is rescind with immediate effect vide Notification 117(RE-2009) /2004-2009 dated 13th July, 2009.
4. Policy for Export of Wheat Flour (Maida), Samolina (Reva/Sirgi), Wholemeal atta and resultant atta is made free vide Notification No.116 (RE-2008)/2004-2009 dated 3rd July, 2009 subject to the conditions that the export is permitted to a limit of 6,50,000 tone upto 31st March, 2010 and export shall be allowed only from Customs EDI Ports.
5. Prohibition on export of Yellow Split Peas (Matar Dal) shall not be applicable for export of 500 MTs to Nepal under United Nations World Food Programme to be exported through the specified companies as per Notification No.118 (RE-2008)/2004-2009 dated 13th July, 2009.
6. Notification No.119 (RE-2008)/2004-2009 dated 15th July, 2009 makes amendment in Para 1C.3 of Foreign Trade Policy relating to constitution of Board of Trade.
7. Policy Circular No.97 (RE-08)2004-2009 dated 8th July, 2009 extends the validity of Policy Circular No.78 dated 1.4.2009 for a period three months from 1.7.2009 relating to import of waste paper.