Some Important Announcements of the Government
during the month of February, 2010
1. Public Notice No. 38/2009-2014 dated 3rd February, 2010 makes amendments in Paragraphs 2.13.1, 3.11.7 and 4.50 of HBP Vol.I for revalidation of freely transferable Authorisation/Duty Credit Scrips and Re-credit of 4% SAD.
2. Public Notice No. 39/2009-2014 dated 8rd February, 2010 makes amendments in Appendix 22C and Appendix 27 regarding Mega Power Projects.
3. Name of Bahadurgarh Chamber of Commerce & Industry is addedin Appendix 4-C (List of Agencies Authorised to issue Certificate of Origin – Non-Preferential vide Public Notice No.40/2009-14 dated 9th February, 2010.
4. A new Appendix11B related to Value addition norms (below 15) for specific product(s) under Advance Authorisation Scheme added in Appendices and Aayat Niryat Forms in the HBP Vol.I as per Public Notice No.42 dated 16th February, 2010.
5. Public Notice No.43/2009-14 dated 16th February, 2010notify Amendments in the Input Output Norms in respect of export productGroups Engineering.
6. Public Notice No. 44 dated 22nd February, 2010 provides option to Multi Product exporters to obtain RCMC from FIEO.
7. A new Appendix11B is added in Appendices and Aayat Niryat Forms in the HBP Vol.I as per Public Notice No.42 dated 16th February, 2010.
8. Notification No.28/2009-2014 dated 8th February, 2010 makes amendment in Chapter 8 of FTP regarding mega power projects.
9. Prohibition on export of Wheat shall not be applicable to export of 50,000 MT of wheat to Nepal through Food Corporation of India as per Notification No.29/2009-14 dated 9th February, 2010.
10. Chennai Airport is addedfor import of new vehicles vide Notification No.30/2009-14 dated 10th February, 2010.
11 .Exports under Advance Authorisation, itemsspecified in Appendix 11-B of HBP vide Notification No.31/2009-14 dated 16th February, 2010 are provided concession for minimum value addition.
12. Policy Circular No.22/2009-2014 dated 3rd February, 2010issue clarification regarding the procedure for re-credit of 4% Additional Duty of Customs (SAD).