Some Important Announcement of the Government during the month of September 2010
1. Public Notice No.8(RE-2010)/2009-2014 dated 6th September,2010 notifies the amendments in the Appendix 25C & 25D related to BG and LUT Formats.
2. Public Notice No.9(RE-2010)/2009-2014 dated 7th September,2010 notifies the amendments in the Appendix 22A related to Bank Certificate of Export Realization.
3. Handloom Products Codes 57024230, 57050024 and 57050042 are added in Table 7 vide Public Notice No.10/ *RE-2010)/2009-2014 dated 22nd September, 2010 for availing bonus benefits under FPS.
4. Export Policy of Cotton, not carded or combed; Cotton waste (including yarn waste and garneted stock) and Cotton, Carded or combed is made free, with conditions from 1st November, 2010 vide Notification No.6 (RE-2010)2009-14 dated 30th September, 2010.
5. Ban imposed by Notification No.85 dated 17.3.3009 on export of edible oil is extended upto30.9.2011 videNotification No.07(RE-2010)/2009-2014 dated 30th September, 2010.
6. Policy Circular No.1(RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 7th September, 2010 issue instructions to field formations regarding Export of Sugar on “ton-to-ton” basis would not be allowed without release order from Directorate of Sugar against import of Raw Sugar under Advance Authorization(s) issued from 17.2.2009 to 30.9.2009.