Some Important Announcement of the Government during the month of November,2011
1. Notification No. 85/RE-2010)/2009-2014 dated 18th November, 2011 notify the Minimum Export Price (MEP) of all varieties of Onions excluding Bangalore Rose Onion and Krishnapuram Onions will be US$ 350 Per Metric Ton F.O.B.
2. Notification No. 86/RE-2010/2009-2014 dated28th November, 2011 notify the Minimum Export Price (MEP) of all varieties of onions except Bangalore Rose Onionsand KrishnapuramOnions will be US$ 250 per Metric Ton F.O.B..
3. Public Notice No. 84/RE-2009-2014(RE-2010) dated 11th November, 2011 makes modification of ANF2A of Handbook of Procedures of VoI. I, 2009-14 â Application form of IEC.
4. Policy Circular No. 44(RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 1st November, 2011 notify Grant of DEPB against free Shipping Bills converted by the Customs Authorities.
5. Policy Circular No. 45 (RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 1st November, 2011 Clarifies applicability of exchange rate applicable for determination of shortfall in Export Obligation.
6. Policy Circular No. 46 (RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 8th November, 2011 notify Authorizations issued by DGFT not transmitted by message exchange to Customs to be registered/ operated on production of physical copy of authorization only with no âon-lineâ verification.
7. Policy Circular No. 47 (RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 8th November, 2011 notify filing of applications for DEPB to the RA concerned with âFree Shipping Billsâ for exports of âCotton yarn including MĂ©langeyarnâ made from 01.04.2011 to 04.08.2011 and âCottonâ from 01.10.2010 to 04.08.2011.
8. Policy Circular NO. 48(RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 28th November, 2011 notify the implementation of bar coding on export consignment of pharmaceutical products i.e. medical formulationand not Bulk drugs/APIs/Intermediateswith effect from 1st October,2011