Some Important Announcement of the Government during the month of November,2011
1. Notification No. 85/RE-2010)/2009-2014 dated 18th November, 2011 notify the Minimum Export Price (MEP) of all varieties of Onions excluding Bangalore Rose Onion and Krishnapuram Onions will be US$ 350 Per Metric Ton F.O.B.
2. Notification No. 86/RE-2010/2009-2014 dated28th November, 2011 notify the Minimum Export Price (MEP) of all varieties of onions except Bangalore Rose Onionsand KrishnapuramOnions will be US$ 250 per Metric Ton F.O.B..
3. Public Notice No. 84/RE-2009-2014(RE-2010) dated 11th November, 2011 makes modification of ANF2A of Handbook of Procedures of VoI. I, 2009-14 – Application form of IEC.
4. Policy Circular No. 44(RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 1st November, 2011 notify Grant of DEPB against free Shipping Bills converted by the Customs Authorities.
5. Policy Circular No. 45 (RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 1st November, 2011 Clarifies applicability of exchange rate applicable for determination of shortfall in Export Obligation.
6. Policy Circular No. 46 (RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 8th November, 2011 notify Authorizations issued by DGFT not transmitted by message exchange to Customs to be registered/ operated on production of physical copy of authorization only with no ‘on-line’ verification.
7. Policy Circular No. 47 (RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 8th November, 2011 notify filing of applications for DEPB to the RA concerned with “Free Shipping Bills” for exports of “Cotton yarn including Mélangeyarn” made from 01.04.2011 to 04.08.2011 and “Cotton” from 01.10.2010 to 04.08.2011.
8. Policy Circular NO. 48(RE-2010)/2009-14 dated 28th November, 2011 notify the implementation of bar coding on export consignment of pharmaceutical products i.e. medical formulationand not Bulk drugs/APIs/Intermediateswith effect from 1st October,2011