FIEO’s India Pavilion at 7thINTERBUILD JORDAN 2014
Date: 22nd to 25.09.2104
Venue: Halls of Zara Expo, 3rd Cycle near Grand Hyatt Amman Hotel, Amman –Jordan
Subsidized rate for limited period!
Only Rs.40,000 for 9sq.mtr built up booth!
We are happy to inform you that FIEO with the support of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India is setting up India Pavilion in the 7th Inter Build Jordan Fair 2013 to be held in Amman. The Jordan Fair is evaluated to be one of the biggest trade events in Amman.
Why Inter Build in Jordan?
• A large number of infrastructure and industrial development projects are currently underway in the Middle East region, with an estimated value of $1 trillion.
• Both residential (75%) and commercial (25%) markets are growing within Jordan’s construction sector with growth rates in the next 5 years being forecasted to exceed 20% per annum due to growing population, migration, and businesses.
• Expanding and upgrading infrastructure across the Kingdom such as: mega-real estate projects, transport (rail, airports, port), municipality developments (Amman Master Plan, Salt Master Plan), Red Sea to Dead Sea Canal and many more.
Why Inter Build?
This event is organized in cooperation with Jordan Engineers Association and with support of the Ministry of Public Works and Housing in addition to national and international institutes and organizations. Inter build Jordan Fair & Forum is the o¬nly specialized event and UFI Approved Event in Jordan for construction technologies. The attendants profile shows the high quality of the visitors:Thousands of engineers, experts and trade visitors, decision makers, contractors, consultants, businessmen and VIP officials. The visitors are mainly from the infrastructures, governmental organizations, construction, water and industrial sectors. Countries of visitors are Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt, Turkey, Europe, China, India, Saudi Arabia and other Gulf Countries.
- Building Industry, Building Material, Marbles, Stones & Granite, Aluminum, Glass, Cement, Steel,Painting, Building Chemical, Raw Material, Metal Construction, Storage Systems, Ceramic Industry, Locks, Doors and Fastenings
- Interior Decoration, External Decoration, Decoration Accessories, Curtains, Home & office furnishing.
Real Estate & Investments:
- Landscape, Building Industry, Investment Projects, Housing and Green Buildings, Finance Firms
- Cranes, Marble and Stone Cutting Machines, Bulldozers, Forklifts, Generators, Caravans, Automatic Doors, Compressors, Tools, Laps and Test Equipment, Sport Machines and Supplies, Hospital & Hotel, Supplies
R & HVAC
- HVAC and Heating Systems, Solar Heating Systems, Refrigeration and air conditioning systems, Storage systems of food and drugs, Retail display and trade, Water Technology, Pumps, Fans, Ammonia Compressors, Any related systems.
Buildings Installation Techniques:
- Lighting, Electrical Boards, Cables, Electrical Installation, Bus Duct, Domestic Panels, Domestic Electricity, Electrical Heaters, Sockets and Switches, Mechanical Installation for Buildings, Solar Heating Systems, Energy Saving Systems & Equipment, Isolation Material, Scaffoldings, Water Technology, Gas Applications, Green Energy, Carpentry & Hardware, Fire Fighting, Safety & Security Systems, Sanitary Ware, Environment Technology, Elevators, Building Management Systems ( BMS), Pumps and Drives, Fans, Swimming Pools, Ceramic Industry & Sanitary Ware, Sanitary Ware & Pix, Sanitary-Ware Installation, Bathrooms, Sauna & Jacuzzi, Water Mixers, Sinks & Wash Basin, Ceramics, Tiles, Plastic Pipes.
Standard Booth (3m x 3m x 2.5m) 9 Sq. Mtr.
Basic equipment included in the standard decoration for each 9 Sqm
- White walls and carpet.
- 1 table and 2 chairs.
- White fascia panel, 30cm high, fully surrounding o¬n stand sides,
- 1 power-plug 1phase / 10A. The customized exhibiting decoration, extra material, promotion items, graphics / logos /Flags, and three phase electrical supply.
Special Offer on Stall Charges
As this programme is being organized by FIEO with the support of Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India under MAI scheme, we will be offering subsidized rate as per details give below:
Stall for 9sq.mtr:
Early Bird Discount for booking o¬n or before 30.04.2014
Booking after 30th April and o¬n or before 30.06.2014
After 30th June and before 16.08.2014(registration close)
10% additional charges for corner booths.
*Actual cost is Rs.180,000/- for 9 Sq.Mtr Booth
As only limited booths are available in subsidized cost, we requested the interested members to send their confirmation as earlier as possible in the enclosed application form duly filled in.
The payment by Cheque/demand draft in favour of ‘Federation of Indian Export Organizations’ payable at Chennai. You can also make online payment through your Credit Card by logging in: www.fieo.org
Name of the Beneficiary : Federation of Indian Export Organisations
Name of the Bank: Canara Bank , Overseas Branch
Address of Bank: Spencer Tower, Chennai
Account No. 1826201001074
Account Name : Current Account
IFSC Code: CNRB0001826
As the space is limited, the allocation of space will be done on first-come-first-served basis. For registration and more information please contact:
For further clarification you may please contact Ms Selvanayagi, Asst. Director / Email id: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel Phone: 44 2849 3333 / 2849 7755 / Mobile No. 9444191119.
Director General & CEO