FIEO/SR/Jordan/2018-19/198 17th May, 2018
Inviting Participation in
11th INTERBUILD JORDAN 2018
(10- 13, September 2018)
Venue: Halls of Zara Expo, 3rd Cycle near Grand Hyatt Amman Hotel, Amman -Jordan
DISCOVER NEW MARKET, CLIENTS & BUSINESS OPPOTUNITIES
We are happy to inform you that FIEO is setting up India Pavilion in the 11th Inter Build Jordan Fair 2018 to be held in Amman as per details given above.
Why Inter Build in Jordan?
· A large number of infrastructure and industrial development projects are currently underway in the Middle East region, with an estimated value of $1 trillion.
· Both residential (75%) and commercial (25%) markets are growing within Jordan’s construction sector with growth rates in the next 5 years being forecasted to exceed 20% per annum due to growing population, migration, and businesses.
· Expanding and upgrading infrastructure across the Kingdom such as: mega-real estate projects, transport (rail, airports, port), municipality developments (Amman Master Plan, Salt Master Plan), Red Sea to Dead Sea Canal and many more.
This event is organized in cooperation with Jordan Engineers Association and with support of the Ministry of Public Works and Housing in addition to national and international institutes and organizations. Inter build Jordan Fair & Forum is the only specialized event and UFI Approved Event in Jordan for construction technologies. The attendants profile shows the high quality of the visitors like engineers, experts and trade visitors, decision makers, contractors, consultants, businessmen and VIP officials. The visitors are mainly from the infrastructure, governmental organizations, construction, water and industrial sectors. Countries of visitors are Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt, Turkey, Europe, China, India, Saudi Arabia and other Gulf Countries.
Inter Build Exhibiting Sector would be:
- Building Industry, Building Material, Marbles, Stones & Granite, Aluminum, Glass, Cement, Steel, Painting, Building Chemical, Raw Material, Metal Construction, Storage Systems, Ceramic Industry, Locks, Doors and Fastenings
- Interior Decoration, External Decoration, Decoration Accessories, Curtains, Home & office furnishing.
Real Estate & Investments:
- Landscape, Building Industry, Investment Projects, Housing and Green Buildings, Finance Firms
- Cranes, Marble and Stone Cutting Machines, Bulldozers, Forklifts, Generators, Caravans, Automatic Doors, Compressors, Tools, Laps and Test Equipment, Sport Machines and Supplies, Hospital & Hotel, Supplies
R & HVAC
- HVAC and Heating Systems, Solar Heating Systems, Refrigeration and air conditioning systems, Refrigeration and air conditioning, environmental systems, Refrigeration and air conditioning economical and legal issues, Storage systems of food and drugs, Retail display and trade, Water Technology, Pumps, Fans, Ammonia Compressors, Any related systems.
Buildings Installation Techniques:
- Lighting, Electrical Boards, Cables, Electrical Installation, Bus Duct, Domestic Panels, Domestic Electricity, Electrical Heaters, Sockets and Switches, Mechanical Installation for Buildings, Solar Heating Systems, Energy Saving Systems & Equipment, Isolation Material, Scaffoldings, Water Technology, Gas Applications, Green Energy, Carpentry & Hardware, Fire Fighting, Safety & Security Systems, Sanitary Ware, Environment Technology, Elevators, Building Management Systems ( BMS), Pumps and Drives, Fans, Swimming Pools, Ceramic Industry & Sanitary Ware, Sanitary Ware &Pix, Sanitary-Ware Installation, Bathrooms, Sauna & Jacuzzi, Water Mixers, Sinks & Wash Basin, Ceramics, Tiles, Plastic Pipes.
Stall for 9sq.mtr:
Stall Charges is Rs.96,500/-
For FIEO Members is Rs.92,000/-
*10% extra on corner stall (subject to availability).
Standard Booth (3m x 3m x 2.5m) 9 Sq. Mtr.
Basic equipment included in the standard decoration for each 9 Sqm:
- White walls and carpet.
- 1 table and 2 chairs.
- White fascia panel, 30cm high, fully surrounding on stand sides,
- 1 power-plug 1phase / 10A. The customized exhibiting decoration, extra material, promotion items, graphics / logos /Flags, and three phase electrical supply
FIEO will issue the visa recommendation letter to the participants.
The last date for submission of your Registration form is on 27th July 2018.
The registration form is attached herewith. Kindly fill it in and return to us with the participation fees by way of Demand Draft/Cheque in favour of “Federation of Indian Export Organisations”, payable at Chennai.
OR you can also NEFT in INR as per following details:
Name of the Beneficiary : Federation of Indian Export Organisations
Name of the Bank: Canara Bank , Overseas Branch
Address of Bank: Spencer Tower, Chennai
Account No. 1826201001074
Account Name : Current Account
IFSC Code: CNRB0001826
GUIDELINES FOR ALLOTMENT OF BOOTHS:
All participants who have paid the full participation fee in time will be considered for allotment of booths. Participants will be allowed to select booth based on first come first served basis. No change in booths, once allotted, will be entertained under any circumstances.
It may be informed that we have limited stalls and preference will be given on the basis of first-come-first- served basis and on receipt of full participation fee. FIEO reserves the right to select the participants.
Refund request of participation charges will not be entertained in any circumstances.
For further clarification you may please contact Ms Selvanayagi, Deputy DirectorEmail id email@example.com Mobile No.9444191119 Land Line No 44 28493333/ 28497755.
Please rush your registration as per the attached format along with the payment.
|Inviting Participation in 11th INTERBUILD JORDAN 2018
From 10/09/2018 till 13/09/2018 at |
|Contact for participation
|Contact Name: Ms Selvanayagi
|Contact Number: 044 2849 3333; 2849 7755
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org