The details of the fair are placed below:
NAME OF THE EVENT
Intergift Fair 2020, Madrid (International Gift & Decoration Fair)
Hall. No 8 (Giftmania), IFEMA - Parque Ferial Juan Carlos I (Feria de Madrid)
Address : Avda. del Partenon, 5
28042 Madrid, Spain
5th - 9th February 2020
10.00 am to 7.00 pm
(Last Day- Until 6.00 pm)
Professional/Trade Buyers /Wholesale
About the Fair:
Intergift is the most comprehensive sales, promotion and marketing tool for the consumer goods and home furnishings industry, given that all kinds of trade and marketing measures can be combined based on the best cost-effectiveness ratio when it comes to reaching your customers and clients in the most rapid and direct manner. In the last edition 683 organizations from 77 countries exhibited and 41,013 Professional visitors from 75 countries visited the exhibition.
The event initiates, continues and secures sales deals with the distribution channel present at Intergift. It facilitates in enhancing your data base with new contacts, which could lead to further sales. The event will enable your business to identify and attract new partners and distributors around the world.
Intergift serves as a platform for meetings with current and potential clients, exploiting the distribution channel vertically and implement cross-selling measures, boosting customer and client loyalty vis-à-vis your products, presenting new features and new strategies, canvassing client and customer opinions and sometimes also recover former customers and clients.
Exhibit sectors and products:
üHigh end Shawls, Scarves and similar accessories.
üArticles involving traditional craftsmanship, together with innovative designs by makers.
üDecorative home accessories and complements, with creativity and design as the main theme.
Subsidised Registration Charges:
1. The registration charges (in INR) for participation is INR 10,000/- Per square meter for Members of FIEO and INR 11,000/- Per square meter for Non-Members, respectively.
2. Stalls are available in 6 sqm, 9 sqm and 12 sqm dimesions.
3. For Corner stalls, an additional 10% charge is to be payable. Corner stall will be allotted based on availability.
Shell scheme booth of the above dimensions will be provided with basic amenities which include booth walls, carpet, fascia board with inscription, 2 spot lights, power outlet (electricity supply not included), 1 table and 2 chairs.
1) As per DOC, a company can avail MAI assistance upto a maximum of three times (including past cases) for a particular event. Thereafter they shall not be eligible for the subsidy.
2) MAI subsidy will henceforth be provided to an exporter member for a maximum of two MAI approved events in a financial year.
For booking stalls at the exhibition and any related queries, please contact the following:
Mr. Suman Kumar Mukhopadhyay
Regional Head, FIEO ER
Mr. Richard. G. Sarkar
Management Executive, FIEO ER