Ref: FIEO ER/ India Expo Dhaka 2015
24 August 2015
Invitation to participate in India Expo Dhaka (28-29 November 2015)
Bilateral trade between India and Bangladesh stood at USD 7,074.39 million in 2014-15 with India’s exports at USD 6,464.49 million and imports from Bangladesh at USD 609.90 million with a favourable trade balance of USD 5800 million. Bangladesh’s total imports in December 2014 was approx USD 41 billion with leading products imports being cotton, engineering, machinery, iron and steel, plastics and articles, animal and vegetable fats and oils, manmade staple fibres, vehicles other than railway, cereals, fertilizer etc. Hence, the potential of India exports is enormous in this country.
In view of the recent thrust being provided by the Govt of India, FIEO ER is proposing to organize an India Expo in Dhaka, Bangladesh , as per details below:
NAME OF THE EVENT
INDIA EXPO DHAKA
PAN PACIFIC SONARGAON, DHAKA, BANGLADESH
28-29 NOVEMBER 2015(SATURDAY AND SUNDAY)
INAUGURATION 10 AM TO 11 AM ON 28TH SEPTEMBER 2015(SATURDAY)
11 AM TO 7 PM ON 28TH SEPTEMBER 2015(SATURDAY)
10 AM TO 6 PM ON THE 29TH NOVEMBER 2015(SUNDAY)
B2B. NO SALE ALLOWED
Background: India and Bangladesh, being the closest neighbouring countries offer natural markets for each others products. In their mutual trade they enjoy the advantages of reduced transaction cost and quicker delivery due to geographical proximity, common lanagauge, etc.Bangladesh is one of the most important markets for India in the SAARC region.
- Size : 9 sq mts booth
- Space, Rear & Side Walls,
- Fascia Panel With Company Name
- 1 Table, 2 Chairs,
- Electricity connection (3kw),1plug Socket (220v),
- Spotlight Per 4m²,
- Wastebasket, General Aisle Cleaning and Pavilion Security
- Agricultural machinery
- Auto components, tyres and parts
- Seeds and pesticides
- Spices, food products
- Cosmetics and beauty
- Engineering & Industrial Products
- Pharma equipments
- Printing machinery
- Plastic and packing machinery/yarn/fabrics/textile machinery
- Solar products
- IT, Medical tourism & hospitals
o Heads of buying houses.
o Representatives of foreign companies
o Distributors and retailers of all products
o Heads of Procurement
o Agents & Wholesalers
- FIEO reserves the right of selection of participants and stalls will be allotted on first come first served basis based on date of receipt of complete application and full payment at FIEO ER office in original.
- Applicants opting for NEFT/RTGS must enclose the transfer details with their application. Email/fax applications will not be accepted.
- Registration charges are non refundable/non transferable to any other company, person or fair/international event of FIEO
Rs 65000/- per booth per company if registered by 21st September 2015
Rs 70000/- per booth per company
Registration Charges for FIEO Members:
Rs 45000/- per booth per company if registered by 21st September 2015.
Rs 50000/- per booth per company thereafter.
The above participation charges include tea/coffee with cookies, 1 lunch and 1 networking dinner per day on 28 & 29 November 2015 for one participant per registered company only. Additional representatives will have to be paid for extra.
An additional Rs.2000/- per representative will be charged for further representatives
You are requested to send us the following mandatory documents in hard copy to reach FIEO (ER) latest by September 21, 2015 in an envelope marked “Application for India Expo Dhaka “.
- Attached registration application form duly filled in original signed and stamped
- Company profile format duly filled in signed and stamped
- A copy of the IEC
- Full payment of registration charges as applicable vide demand draft favouring Federation of Indian Export Organisations payable at Kolkata.
- In case you opt to make payment through NEFT/RTGS, please enclose the transaction details along with the copy from bank
- Coloured Photocopy of valid Indian passport of the company representative who will be manning the stall should be enclosed. A maximum of two representatives per applicant company will be allowed (passports should be valid as on date of application submitted)
- One colour photograph of each representative per applicant company.
FIEO will issue the visa recommendation letter in favour of the participating organisation and its representative (maximum two representatives).
For any further clarification on the above, you may contact FIEO Eastern Region, 42A Shakespeare Sarani,Express Towers,6th Floor, Kolkata 700017 on Tel: 033-40084890 / 91 or email: email@example.com
Details of this event along with application form is also available on our website www.fieo.org. Please click on the following link for circular and the forms: https://www.fieo.org/view_detail.php?id=0,22&dcd=3412&evetype=1
The last date for receiving the complete application and payment at FIEO ER office is September 21, 2015.
We look forward to your early confirmation.
Director General & CEO